Monday, September 10, 2007

misadventure

we had another misadventure...

last night, me and i went to old spag haus to have a dinner. it was 7.30pm and i just parked my motorcycle in between two cars.

while eating our food and waiting for our other order to come, a waiter asked me if the motorcycle that was parked in front of the store is mine, and i said yes.

then he said, the motorcyle was towed. and there was something written on the floor. Go to YAKAL St...

ok. so i just cooled myself. finished our dinner then went to the police station. where a "tito" is working.

he accompanied me to the towing station and he talked to the officer in charge. they did not allow my motorcycle to be released.

we went back to the station. he made some calls. and after a few hours, because it was already late at night, he said that i'll just go back tomorrow.

there was this option that i will deposit 1000php to them, then they will release my bike... then my "tito" will just get it back after some processing.

or we will approach somebody that will waive the apprehension ticket.

so me and i just went home.

today. 9am, i went back to the police station. my "tito" made a call to this "official" who is a friend of the "bossing" on the towing...

so we just went to "bossing"... he told me to get the apprehension ticket... he put some note on it and presto. my bike was released. it was waived.

we thanked the "official" and my "tito" will go back to "bossing" to thank him. i also thanked my "tito" for that.

haay... another misadventure for PJ. hehehe.

lessons learned. dont park your bike in a car's parking area. watch your bike. be ready for the unexpected. pray. then talked to your "tito" if in need.

:D

1 comment:

cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.