Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas!

watched the golden compass last saturday. almost every feedback that i heard was that the movie is not good, it is "bitin" and it's not fun to watch at all. for me, i enjoyed the movie, for the fact that it is about people having their own daemon. an animal living side by side them and they can feel what the daemon feels. and the story is not that bad. i enjoy it coz, i'm a dog lover. thinking that i have a daemon dog is a nice idea. hahaha. having one of my dogs as my daemon would be cool. and i think it's great.the story, hmmm. i admire the kid for her bravery, courage and wit. "madiskarte". resourceful i think.

now.i'm here at bulacan. celebrating the holidays with my family and relatives. my uncles, cousins, titas. hehehe. right now. there's supposed to be a dinner at 12am. but sadly to say no one is awake, except me of course. i'm a little bit sleepy na rin. but i just want to make an entry on my blog.

i hope. everyone will enjoy the holidays.

christmas. from the sermon i got last sunday. hope everyone will see Jesus this christmas. coz He's the reason for the celebration, not the gifts, the shopping, the food, the decorations. but it is the fact that Jesus was born. our savior. our God. my God. my Lord.
hope when you see Jesus, you will be compelled to worship him. just like the Magis. when they saw Jesus. they bowed down and worship him.

that's it.

enjoy the holidays. :D

No comments: