Saturday, January 05, 2008

first week of jan08

i tried to put some google search in my blog. some google ads. in order for me to try to earn something in these ads. hopefully i can earn. hehehe. so please click the links in the ads corner and if you want. you can search the google or search my blog or my multiply. thanks.

first week in the office. still in the transition. still setting up our environment. our codes. so. still in the time where you can have some idle times.

last friday. went to the house of jenica. a former project mate. we went there to have a get together with my friends from my previous project. also a celebration of sol's bday. and a despedida to glenn becoz she will be rolling off to another project. food. videoke. chitchats. surf the net. watched youtube. laugh. and enjoy each other's company. this will just be the time to do it coz most of us are no linger part of cat project. did some dancing. hahaha. stayed until morning. went home. took some rest.

wake up around afternoon by 3pm. bought a tnt load. fix my mc. bought a burger at bm. met noel and his gf. prepare myself. went to me's office. joined her and her office mates in platinum. dinner. videoke again. hahaha. then went home.

that's my update for this week. hopefully. next week will be great. :D

No comments: