Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PCU HS 98

just want to post this.

Hello,

My name is Ben. I belong to the PCU-HS
Class of 1998. Most of you have seen me
movies such as "Nasan Ang Boses Ko",
Paos, Paos Pano Ka Ginawa?" , & "Lord of
the Rings" (Philippine Release) I'm
serious i have pictures to prove it....
http://www.friendster.com/photos/3549822/139708908/36735

Anyway, I need to have you send your
most memorable pictures from high
school. We're going to make an awesome
video of our past, present and whatevers
to show on our upcoming reunion.

So if you want to show off the BIG
change that you have gone through, or
something that really didn't know from
back then, blackmail photos that's safe
now to expose to our batch, or you just
want your face up on the big screen.
Scan them up, (alam ko ii-scan nio yan,
kasi ala pa digicam noun) send 'em to me
so you can be as cool as I am.

Please keep in mind that our reunion is
coming in fast so get that sending
pictures a hustle. Maraming salamat po,
mabuhay po kayou.

Ito po si Ben Lelis ng TEAM KAPOSU.
benmode@gmail.com

No comments: