Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 things about me

Once you've been tagged, you are SUPPOSED to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, goals etc... anything about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it is because I want to know more about you.

Tagging... Everyone who reads this. I can see you! So... Tag! You're it!

******
1. Recently, i learn to love reading books. be it photography or a leadership related or a bob ong books. just to kill time. when waiting. but yeah. i love reading books

2. i'm into photography right now. events, model shoot, wedding, prenup, landscapes.

3. i bought a pug last year and her name is Darren.

4. i also have a PSP. there's only one game in it. NBA Live 2009. others are music and photos.

5. i own a canon rebel eos xti. (hahaha... another photography related)

6. i play basketball. guard forward position

7. i play volleyball. spiker

8. i play soccer. midfielder.

9. i play guitar. when i'm bored in my room and i'm sick with surfing and browsing the internet. i play guitar and sing.

10. i love singing. (sa banyo usually.) hehehe. i also love singing with my friends and with my family. videoke. :D

11. (dami naman neto). i own a motorcycle. suzuki raider 150. i use this going to the office. going to places that i want to go. it's nice to have this kind of transpo. no traffic. hehehe.

12. my fave number is 5. waLa lang. :D

13. my bday is july 29.

14. i'm a multiply addict. yeah. addict.

15. i use lightroom as my first PP for my photos.

16. my fave band is Jars of Clay. i have a collection of their albums. CDs. hehehe.

17. (konti na lang) i watch heroes, chuck, gundam 00.

18. i dont watch naruto and bleach anime. but i am reading the manga. every week. :D

19. i am reading the soul eater manga right now.

20. i'm a java programmer.

21. i'm a christian.

22. i always stay late at night. because uhmm... just in front of my laptop. surfing. browsing. multiply.

23. there are two non work related website that i visit when i'm in the office. 1. sports.yahoo.com/nba and inquirer.net(pacquiao files). hehehe.

24. always in the chatroom of aperturista.

25. i'm a member of APerturista Community.

oks. dami naman. :D

No comments: