Sunday, September 14, 2008

be stiLL

"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalms 46:10

lately i've been very busy on work, photography and on finding where to get an ample amount of money for my financial concerns.

sold my this and that, withdrawn something and that... well... basically... doing my own thing.. my way... my own strategy... my own.... mine.. mine.. mine...

but that just leave me to be stressed out... to worry more... to be at the point where in i'm looking for another job... another company with a high paying salary... wether here or abroad... can be content with the amount of money i'm getting now...

but when looking at it... i still can't figure out where will i get this or that... damn... i'm so stupid... i'm powerless... i cannot do anything about it...

then friday comes... there it is... one by one.. i am realizing that truly... God will provide for His children... even though super pasaway akong anak... hehehe.. yeah... truly.. God is amazing...

just this sunday in the church. this is the topic. "uncommon God"... yeah... our God is holy... uncommon.. amazing.. great and yeah.. He is God...

just as the pastor said...

"you are God, i am not..."

how many times do we take charge? how many times do we say to ourselves that. hey. i can do this. i can do that. but in the end. we cannot.... we fail... and right there... we do not... because. still God makes a way... saving us... from shame... from everything...

just want to share.

i'm not that super duper goody goody guy... but hey. i have a relationship with my God. and every now and then. i have this checkpoints. realizations. that yeah. we can do nothing without Him...

just that....

No comments: