Sunday, September 28, 2008

sunday

funny how things went on for today...


as usual... busy weekend for me... it already appears to me that doing and loving photography will make you sacrifice some things... like time for your family and stuff....


saturday.. we had aperturista GA at lamesa ecopark... then i had a prenup photoshoot with kuya juville and ate jen.. then after that. rest at home... then attended a party with my friends...


went home around 3.30am... didnt drink that much... pagod na kasi... and yoko abusuhin katawan ko...


woke up today at around 11am... then check the internet... not knowing that i have a photoshoot for today... i decided to go home to bulakan... to see my lola and my cousin who is so ill.


sory guys... nakalimutan ko me shoot today... waLa rin akong received misscaLL or paramdam... na meron paLa photoshoot. :(


here's my pic... basag pa rin....

 


shot was taken whiLe i was on a tricycLe. :D


ok. so i arrived there... then after that... ate some lunch. :D niLagang baka... so ayus.. :D
then went to my cousin's house...


we chatted and we prayed for hi fast heaLing... i also pray that God may give him a peace of mind. because he always worry and cannot sleep... one of the reasons of his slow recovery... hopefully... sana me epekto ang pag eencourage ko sa kanya... to fight and recover faster para sa pamilya nya...


then after... went back to manila... attended the 7pm service..


then ate at market market... binalot... :D then went home...


edit some stock photos from the alchemy shoot. :D
sample pic..


ok... :)


No comments: