Monday, September 29, 2008

fifth

a yeah... the psalm again... ok [deadma]...

hehehe.. if you came across to a passage in the bible... would you say?

1. ... ah... yeah... that again... nah... i'll look for another blog...
2. ok. bible again.
3. so religious...
4. hahahaha...
5. sus...
6. hindi bagay...
7. duh!? haller? are you drugs?
8. sabog ka ba?
9. nakainom ka noh?
10. ok ka lang?

ok. still... as long as i can. i will write about this... when will i stop blogging this book of psalms? i dont know.. kapag tinamad na? kapag pagod na? or kapag busy na sa kung anu anong bagay...

so habang hindi pa... here's another entry...

"give ear to my words, o LORD; consider my meditations." - psalms 5:1

for this chapter... this is the thing that strikes me the most...

when we pray, do we believe that God is really hearing our prayers? do we say... can God still hear me? eh ang dami dami namin nangyayari...

naririnig nya kaya ako? oks lang ba makipagusap sa kanya? will he consider my meditations?

well... according to the scriptures... this psalm/song is about a person, asking God... communicating with God... to hear his prayers...

i remembered one person said... "ni hindi ko nga alam kung pano makipag usap sa kanya... kaya hindi ako nagdadasal..."

for me, to pray is to converse with God... to communicate with Him... to fellowship with Him... how can we know the message of God? by reading His words. :D

yeah.. this is my personal prayer
- give ears to my words o LORD; consider my meditations. :D

No comments: